We had a wonderful Easter. We had a delicious feast of smoked turkey legs, pretzel salad, dutch oven potatoes, spinach salad, and garlic salad. It was heavenly. We had an easter egg hunt, one for two and under, and one for two and older. We also got a few new additions to the family farm. Victoria and Christian each got a baby duck, and Gabi got 2 white bunnies. We are officially now a petting zoo.
Beautiful Victoria
1 comment:
I hope that you don't mind that I check in on your family from time to time to see what you guys are all up to. I love to see how things are progressing on your new little farm. I am jealous. Your babies are getting so big, again I am jealous, I am waiting for the day when I get to hold one of my own. We miss seeing you guys around. Hope everything is good.
Post a Comment