Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Summer

This is Elissa updating the family blog. I lot has happened this summer, so we thought we would share some highlights.
In July, my moms sister, Cathy, returned home to our Heavenly Father. Elissa was in Colorado for Jordan's summer internship, so Brent and Tiina were able to come and visit for a couple weekends and attend her funeral.
Mumma and Nissa

Poppa and Nissa


Mumma, Elissa, and Nissa in front of Aunt Cathy's house

Arriving from Salt Lake. Nissa welcomed Mumma with some flowers we made.


Poppa, Mumma, and Nissa

Nissa was so excited to see them, she wanted to sleep with them.

Before Elissa and her little family left Colorado, Gabi, Christian, Alex, and Zeke, all boarded a plane to come and visit.

Gabi and Nissa


Christian and Nissa


Alex, Gabi, Christian, and Nissa. Sorry, I accidently cut Zeke out.

Stay tuned for more adventures of the Geddes Family

1 comment:

Paul/Heather said...

I am so sorry to hear about Cathy.
You had a great summer!
We will all MISS the house...but dont worry...tell Brent I will make sure to come bug you at the new house. :)
ps. can I have some of your boxes???